Sunday, August 21, 2022

from me

 I decided to use some of the things I colored while I was healing from my foot surgery last year, and this leaf background was in my envelope of goodies.  I went with adding birds to it that I had already stamped using my layered stamp set.


  • The Greetery - Robin and Wren stamp and die set
  • Coloring for calm 2018 calendar (leaves) colored w/markers
  • Momenta - Cardstock
  • Our Daily Bread designs - Mini tag sentiment stamp

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Lovely background. Love your coloring too.

April said...

I love these little birds. Such a pretty card!

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design. Lovely result. x

Birgit said...

Awww, your birds are too "tweet" for words. ;0) Super cute Connie!

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

Love the coloring on your leaves and your sweet little birds!

Debbie said...

so cute!! i always enjoy seeing birds on your cards!!

Leslie Miller said...

You have a good basket of goodies, Connie! Such pretty things I don't know how you can resist using them right away. I love it all over!

Lisa said...

What a lovely vine and the birds look like they are right at home on it too. It is great when we have a stack of already colored up images we can make a few quick cards. I have been working on coloring up a huge stack of images that I have stamped out and trying to use at least one a week for a card. I hope to have that stack cleared out by the end of this year and the images used up by next. Then I might actually start stamping and using images I have never used. LOL! Goals.

Louca por porcelana said...

Just adorable!