Saturday, August 27, 2022

February Challenge

 I am sharing more cards from my Splitcoast team post, this time our February challenge.  You can read about it HERE .

This was my favorite. I used gold embossing splatter stamps for my background. The gold on the heart is part of the cardstock.


  • Spellbinders - Lace Hearts and Ribbon Banner dies
  • Altenew - Antique gold embossing powder
  • Momenta Cardstock
  • My Favorite Things - More Essentials sentiment stamp
  • Distressed Patterns stamp
On this second one I tried a new to me fold called Diamond fold.


  • DCWV - Rustic Paper
  • Spellbinders - Labels 3 die
  • Stampin up - Birds & Bees stamp
  • Elizabeth Craft designs - Bees die
  • Hot off the press - Dazzles - 130 tiny words and phrases, colored w/marker
Hope you enjoy your weekend, I seemed to have caught a stomach bug so I will be staying close to home this weekend.

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Catsngrams said...

Love your cards. So talented.

April said...

Your cards are so pretty! I love different fold cards and the second one is a new fold to me. Great job on both.

Chrissy said...

Beautiful cards Connie, the details on the lacy heart are gorgeous and love the banner and splatters..[or stamp]...never tried a diamond fold and maybe I should, looks very elegant and love the cute Bee's..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

Your cards do look lovely.

Enjoy the weekend, it's the last one of August!

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful! That heart with the pretty gold is STUNNING!

Leslie Miller said...

Oh! You make me want to go splatter something! Your first card is so gorgeous with the gold and pink on lots of white. What a nice friend Valentine this would be. Your second card has a clever fold. I made something similar but it had a premade folded base. I can hardly imagine starting from scratch. Fun to decorate. That's a super cute image on the front!

Esther Asbury said...

Lovely cards. I especially love the gold splatters!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful cards. Hugs.

aussie aNNie said...

Beautiful design and projects, love the colours and technique xx

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are beautiful xoxo

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely cards!

Lisa said...

Love the gold splatter and that gorgeous die cut heart. Great fold on the second card. I have not tried that fold yet.