End of last year I was asked by Splitcoast Stampers if I would be on the Dirty Dozen Group. For those of you that don't know this is a group that you can pay to join, it keeps the site up and running and only those people can see your cards and other Dirty Dozen members. You can go on Splitcoast Stampers anytime you just can't view what is in that gallery unless you join as a Fan club member.
My months to create for the theme of the month was January thru June. We are allowed to share a couple cards from each month after we are all done with our commitment on our personal blogs. We had to make at least 6 cards every month, here are a couple from January.
- Picket Fence studio - Slice of wood stamp
- Gemini - Torn edge circle die
- Impression Obsession - Spring bird die
- Lawn Fawn - Fancy Scalloped Rectangle die
- Echo Park - Fine and Dandy paper
- Tim Holtz - Crochet die and small talk sentiment
- Memory Box - Botanical Stem die
- Pizzazz aplenty - 3mm Red gems
- Gemini - Pattern paper from Advent calendar for blooms
- Spellbinders Layered colorful blooms dies
- Sizzix - Printers Ornament embossing folder
- Bottom portion of card is from distress ink smooshing technique
- Lace from my Mom