Thursday, August 4, 2022

Many Greetings

 I still had a few more cards left that I didn't share that I had made for my daughter to look through and chose what she wanted. This is the last of them, a few have already come in handy for me :)

These are papers, images and tags from Make Special cards magazine September 2018 Issue 13.


On the one above I added these flower stickers, sequins and the die cut under the tag.


on this one I added the die cut to put the topper image on


Same with this one just rounded a couple of the rectangle with a corner rounder to put the tag onto, popped up the little bear.


this one I also added the scalloped oval for an extra layer


This  last one I added the doily under the wreath.  I probably still have enough papers and images to make up many more of these cards but I think I am worn out by using this set for now.  

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by again today and letting me know you have.

Connie


14 comments:

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

All so very pretty
Hugs,
Deb

Chrissy said...

What a lovely collection Connie and that little bear is such a sweetie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

They are all very nice Connie.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so pretty xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

What beautiful, patterned paper cards. Those sweet little bears are the perfect finish!

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty array of pretty cards! Love the sweet little bear images, they're darling. The florals look so beautiful! I have a large stash that I need my daughter to go through too, how fun!

R's Rue said...

So pretty.

Debbie said...

all are so pretty connie!! i don't know how you come up with so many different layouts and color combinations. i'm sure you will make great use of all of these!!

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely cards!

Lisa said...

Great papers and layers on these cards. I love the cute bear ephemera too. Really adorable cards with the bears.

aussie aNNie said...

Fabulous colours and brilliant designs. Loving this... ♥

Louca por porcelana said...

Wonderful cards! Have a lovely weekend!

Leslie Miller said...

Adorable, fun, happy cards, Connie! You ended up with quite a collection!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Very, very cute cards. Your layering and paper choices really pop. Your daughter is lucky.