Tuesday, August 23, 2022

The Last

 Ok I thought I was done with the snowmen cards but when I was putting all my supplies back I saw a couple more snowmen stickers and thought I could make a couple more quick cards, so I did, can't have too many right :)

The stickers in these sets are so cute, I just loved the racoon peeking out from behind the snowman I just had to use this one.  I found this paper that almost looked like swirls of snow for the background. I added a couple strips of scraps I had to the top and bottom and that peace sentiment is actually a part of an ornament stamp set my sister in law gave me, I just punched out the peace part for a sentiment.


  • Recollections - Christmas stickers
  • Fancy pants designs - Saint Nick papers
  • Peace stamp unknown
The next one I chose this paper to go with the globe sticker because it reminded me of the globes with all the sparkle and stuff floating around inside. The sentiment is also from stamps my sister in law gave me.


  • Recollections - Christmas sticker
  • Martha Stewart - zig zag border punch
  • Fancy pants designs - Saint Nick paper
  • Sentiment stamp unknown
I would like to share today's cards with Peace on Earth Blog, the bottom right corner is the one I went with. 

I promise now that is it, everything is now put away waiting for next months prompts :)

Hope you are enjoying your week so far, I am enjoying the cool morning starts still but see in the forecast that won't last for long, but always thankful for the breaks in the heat :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by and say Hi,

Connie

13 comments:

R's Rue said...

So lovely.

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

You certainly can't have too many snowman cards! They are wonderful! Same here, enjoying a few cool mornings here and there.

-Soma

Leslie Miller said...

Definitely cute! You cannot go wrong with snowman cards. So happy! Love the papers you used with them. A perfect fit!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Cute cards. Very nice sticker images. It's always nice to make quick cards.

Birgit said...

These are both super sweet, Connie! The flourishes on background paper you used on the first card, really does give the feeling of swirling snow. The colors are fabulous and yes, that little raccoon peeking out from behind Mr. Snowman is adorable. The papers on the snow globe card are just as perfect! The polka dots add a nod to the floating snow inside the globe. Two really great cards today!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are beautiful, Connie xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

hahaha that cute little raccoon peeking out is so fun, I wonder if he is the culprit that has been stealing all of my tomatoes right off the vine!?! I like that snowman too. Love the snow globe snowman, so wintry, so festive! Merry Merry!

Diane said...

Super cute cards!! Thank you for joining our challenge at Peace On Earth!
Diane POE Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Peace On Earth}

Vickie Y said...

Adorable Christmas cards. Thank you for sharing with us at POE Christmas Challenge.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely Christmas cards!

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh those stickers are fantastic! I love them for focal images on your cards and I can see why you could not just put them away while clearing off your desk. Great papers and layouts for the cards too.

Esther Asbury said...

These snowmen cards are adorable too! I love the first one with that cute little racoon peeking out!

Louca por porcelana said...

Awesome cards.