Friday, August 19, 2022

More Snowmen

 First up is the one my hubby liked the best of them all and the image came from a children's coloring book I think was at the Target $ spot last year.  I colored with markers but forgot how much they bleed on this cheap paper so have to remember to use pencils next time.


  • Image, coloring book from Target $ spot, colored w/markers
  • Dazzles - 31 White Jewel Border stickers
  • PPD - 6mm Sparkle confetti
  • Hobby Lobby - Country tags Chipboard 3D

This is a mini slimline card. colored the die cuts and used white and silver pen for the snow falling.

  • Taylored Expression - Little bits snowman and Central Park dies, colored w/markers
This last one I put the sticker directly onto pattern paper and then colored in some portions and added a bit of glitter for the snow.



  • Elizabeth Craft Designs - 2583 stickers, colored w/markers
  • Art Glitter - Crystal, for snow
  • Fancy Pants designs - Saint Nick paper
  • Hobby Lobby - country tags, chipboard 3d

That makes my 5 Christmas cards for this month :)

Hope you enjoy a wonderful weekend, we have a chance for rain tomorrow but that's ok, the garden would enjoy that :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

12 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

OMGosh, these snowmen are all so cute on their cards! You're doing very good with the Christmas cards. Back in the early 70's it was a "thing" to buy kids' coloring books and color with actual crayons. It's kind of amazing what you can do with crayons, actually. It was a sign of things to come.

Chrissy said...

All your snowmen are adorable Connie with the glittery snow and shine of the sticker snowman, I loved using stickers back in the day but have not got any now and should go shopping..gorgeous cards..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Birgit said...

So many cute snowman cards! The mini slimline card scene stole my heart. Looks like a scene in a story book. You'll be all set when December rolls around!

Lisa said...

That snowman mug is super cute! I never thought of using coloring book pages. Oh boy now I might need to see what I have left over from when mine was little.

The second card is super cute with the selection of die cuts you used and great job coloring them.

I love the sticker on the third card. I have started looking at my sticker collection and need to get better about using them. I have a few in my tote that I have managed to start using up and may need to add more to the tote to get them used up quicker. Thank you for the inspiration.

Donna Phelan said...

5?!? Showoff lol I actually just touched a couple of my Christmas stamp sets, planning for December LOL These are great, all 3 have adorable snowmen. Loving the cutesy one on the mug and your mini slimline is fun--you made a fantastic scene! My favorite is your last one, wouldn't have known it was a sticker, it looks like stained glass! So fun and festive!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

You certainly are on your way to getting Christmas cards made. These ate so adorable. I particularly like the mug Snowman card. I'm working this weekend, and also are letting much needed rain. Not sure if you do with the flood.

JD/ Jill said...

These are all cute Christmas cards!

Darlene said...

OH Connie my friend ... you are on a roll and these are all just ADORABLE! What a fabulous array of snowman cards! I'm with hubby .. I think #1 is my favorite and I don't see any bleeding but know what you mean about coloring on cheaper paper (been there done that lol). Thanks for beautiful inspiration! Have a wonderful week ahead!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all so cute, Connie! I've finally made a start on my Christmas cards, too xoxo

Debbie said...

i think the first is my favorite also, but all of these are so cute!! good on you for getting this months cards done with many days to spare!!!

the mini slimline would make a wonderful card for a money gift if you give any checks or cash as christmas gifts!!

Esther Asbury said...

Love these super fun snowmen cards!! So cute!

Louca por porcelana said...

So fun and cute. Great job.