Monday, August 8, 2022

New Kitty

 Well my hubby's niece who lost her kitty not to long ago and I made that sympathy card for has already adopted a new kitty, she said that coming home to an empty house was more than she could take so she adopted a little orange kitty she named Pumpkin. 

It is amazing what these little furbabies can give us such great love and companionship!

I had this background papers that were done in yellows and oranges so I used that to cut out the kitty, the inner pieces that fell out I just colored with a marker and glued back into the die cut piece.


  • Pizzaz Aplenty - Cat due, cut from background piece
  • Basic Grey - Picadilly paper
  • Spellbinders - Square die
  • Cardmaking and Papercrafts - Sweet Sentiments
  • Liquid Pearls - Copper

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

16 comments:

Debbie said...

oooooh this is so cute connie, best way to mend a broken heart!!!

Leslie Miller said...

Aww, I'm so glad your hubby's niece got a new kitty! It's very lucky to have a home with her. Your card is adorable with the pretty papers and cute die cut. I'm smiling!

Louca por porcelana said...

Cute card dear friend. Have a lovely week ahead.

Lowcarb team member said...

That is a lovely card.
I do like the name Pumpkin :)

All the best Jan

aussie aNNie said...

Very creative and ever so colourful. so pretty x

Birgit said...

Awww, so cute! Both your card and your niece's new kitty's name. Your choice of patterned papers coordinates perfectly!

April said...

This is so cute! Love the patterned paper background that shows off this sweet kitty.

Connie said...

You are so sweet, she will treasure your card with her memories of her little furry friend. I'm delighted to hear that she adopted little pumpkin. A little fellow to mend a broken heart.

Donna Phelan said...

Oh that's great news for her! Pumpkin, I like it lol Cute card! I know she'll appreciate you marking the occasion with your adorable and thoughtful card!

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Super cute. I love how the colours match the name of the cat.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So cute! xoxo

Debbie-Dabble Blog and A Debbie-Dabble Christmas said...

Adore the colors you used in the first card...So pretty!! thanks for stopping by!!
hugs,
Deb

Chrissy said...

So very cute and love that she got a new kitty..fabulous sweet card..

Luv CHRISSYxx

JD/ Jill said...

So cute! I'm sure she will appreciate your thoughtfulness!

Esther Asbury said...

Such a sweet kitty card! I love the background papers you used.

Lisa said...

What a cute kitty for your niece. I know what she means about coming home and not having a fur baby to greet us. I would have to get a new kitty too. They are so precious.