Tuesday, May 16, 2023

Birthday Flowers

 I am more and more surprised at how nice the stickers are at the Dollar Store, I used these dimensional ones I found there for my card today.  I was so bummed to find out the store I liked the most because it had a nice craft section has closed down. We were told they were going to combine the dollar store with Family Dollar but it has sat empty for quite a few months now.


  • Crafters Square - Pop-up stickers (flowers and sentiment banner)
  • Crafter's companion - Beautiful Borders die
  • Martha Stewart - Butterfly punch with added pearl
  • Sequins


I am sharing my card today with the following challenges:
Sisterhood of Crafters Flowers challenge

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

Birgit said...

This is really sweet, Connie, with those fun stickers! I don't often find such cute stickers at our Dollar store and I look every time I go. Oh well, I probably don't need to buy more things anyway. I have a boat load that I should clean out when I get home from CA.

Kim said...

Those cheap Dollar stores have a lot of goodies hidden inside. What a pity your store closed down. This is a pretty card, Connie. Such a sweet design.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

The stickers are adorable! I need to start visiting the dollar store more for crafting things. thanks for the reminder! ;)

April said...

Your card is so pretty and Springy. At the Dollar tree here, they have wonderful stickers and a good craft section.I have found some fun stencils there too.

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, that's cute! You can't beat ready made card parts. I especially love the banner. Pretty card base and design. Lots of stores of all kinds are shutting down. I miss our craft store that shut down a few years ago.

Donna Phelan said...

Simply Sweet! Great find at the $1 Store, I check our local one every time too. The rub ons are great for creating little wooden blocks with sayings! Sorry yours closed, we have Christmas Tree Shops that are closing too, bummer, they offer everything! There's an iconic one at the Sagamore Bridge heading off Cape....look it up online, thatched roof, windmill....it will be a shame. I can't imagine what could go in it....weird.

Nancy Chan said...

Very pretty card. You are very creative.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

Store closing is happening a lot lately. Your card is so pretty. The green background is wonderful and I like the little butterfly!

-Soma

Lisa said...

I am going to have to find a dollar store near me for these stickers. These are fantastic and work so well for your card. I keep seeing so many wonderful cards with dollar store stickers and really love them.