Sunday, May 14, 2023

Sending Love

 One of the ladies in my cardmaking group lost her dad, I remembered all those goodies I received from my friend there was a flower with Sympathy sentiments in it, so that is what I used for her card. I inked the stamp with a few different inks and then stamped. I popped up the middle section of the frame with foam tape.


  • Stampin' up - Love & Sympathy stamp set
  • Hot off the Press - 4 Lacy Rectangle Frames die
I hope all that are Mother's or are Mother figures to others enjoy a lovely Mother's day!!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

8 comments:

Donna Phelan said...

Simply Sweet! Love the little dimension that you got and that beautiful die cut beneath. Just lovely!

Leslie Miller said...

This is so absolutely beautiful, Connie! Sweet and clean with the pretty yellow and a lovely sentiment. Beautiful die cut to frame it. I hope you're having a nice Mother's Day. It's been sweltering here, but thank goodness it's cool in the house.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's beautiful, Connie! Hope you had a great Mother's Day xoxo

Hena Tayeb said...

Lovey card. The delicate flower.. so beautiful.

Esther Asbury said...

Oh how elegant and beautiful!

wannabcre8tive said...

So very beautiful. The lace Scallop panel makes your card look so elegant. Love the yellow with the white. Very classy.

Lisa said...

I am so sorry for your friend's loss of her dad. This is a super sympathy card and great CAS design too. So many times I think...is this the right card for a sympathy card and I really feel that CAS is a great way to go for many sympathy cards.

ChristineCreations said...

This is beautifully elegant Connie. Perfect for a sympathy card!