I haven't used this flower stamp in a long time so when the Retro Rubber Challenge had a tic tac toe challenge I just had to play along. I went with Diagonal which is Birthday - Flowers - Your Choice which I picked die cut frame. My stamp is from 2002.
I added some liquid pearls to the center of my flowers.
- Rubber Stampede - Hydrangea stamp, colored w/markers
- Liquid Pearls - Mint green (center of flowers)
- Spellbinders - A2 Devine Eloquence die
- DCWV - Rustic Stack paper
- Martha Stewart - tag punch
- Stamps of Life - minis4circles sentiment stamp
- Bazzill - Brad
Hope you have a wonderful weekend, we have rain in the forecast but I hope it holds off long enough for the Air show at the base to go on, the Blue Angels have made it here yesterday and we got a little preview yesterday, we live close enough to the base that we get to sit out on the deck and enjoy the fly over as they practice.