Wednesday, May 3, 2023

Embellishments

 I forgot to share one of the cards I made at our challenge week with my stamp group.  The challenge was to use at least 3 3mbellishments on your card.  I picked die cut sticker, washi tape and lace.  I had just made up these birds before hand so I wanted to use one of them so that is where the card started. I thought the colors in the Washi tape (bottom piece) would go good with the coloring on my bird, I just love birds in wreaths so this die cut sticker worked perfectly, I put foam tape on it to give some dimension. and added this pretty lace I was given.




  • Simon Says stamps - Layered Warbler die
  • Paper Studio - Die cut sticker (wreath)
  • 49 and Market - Avesta Fabric washi tape
  • Lace
  • Tim Holtz - Thoughts Label sticker sentiment
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

11 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

When I've made cards before - I've never thought to put a bird in the wreath. Love that! The lace adds such a pretty touch...I love that in scrapbooking too. So pretty.

Donna Phelan said...

So sweet! Love that wreath and beautiful bird. That Lace is everything!!!

Lowcarb team member said...

That lace adds such a lovely touch ... great card.

All the best Jan

Beth Stamps said...

This is so cute. I love the lace.

Nancy Chan said...

You are very creative and full of ideas for cards.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

That's a beautiful bird! So lovely in the wreath with the lace adornment. I appreciate the reminder that I have a shoebox-size container full of lace that needs to be used. Maybe it's time for some ultra-feminine cards. This is so pretty, Connie!

Chrissy said...

So very sweet, love birds and love the lace and wreath he is perched in, gorgeous card Connie..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Soma @ InkTorrents.com said...

So sweet! Love the wreath, it is picture perfect for the little bird.

-Soma

JD/ Jill said...

This is so lovely!

Esther Asbury said...

Oooo....so pretty! I love the wreath, bird, and that gorgeous lace!!