Thursday, May 18, 2023

Peony Panels

 This is the last of my Auto Ship from HSN on the Gemini create a card dies that I ordered.  I also added a sentiment and flowers from the Crafters companion Advent calendar to go with the panels, I used ink and a dauber to color these with, some done while the paper was in the die and the rest after removing.


  • Gemini - Peony Create-a-card die
  • Crafters companion advent calendar - Sentiment stamp and flower die cuts
  • Spellbinders - A2 Matting basics A die
  • 49 and Market - Coral Mini collection 6x6 paper pack
I will be sharing my card today with Color Throwdown challenge #743 pink, lime and white

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

10 comments:

Donna Ellis said...

I love the way you colored with ink and a dauber, Connie. I have several of those style dies, and haven't been able to use them yet. Now I'm inspired. SO PRETTY! hugs, de

Lowcarb team member said...

Very pretty Connie.

All the best Jan

Chrissy said...

So beautiful Connie, love the panels and colouring through them, gives a lovely soft look..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Connie said...

Very pretty and perfect for this time of the year. My peonies are just starting to bloom.

Leslie Miller said...

I have not been able to grown peonies in my garden, but I can sure enjoy them on your card! This is beautiful, Connie!

Donna Phelan said...

Those panels are gorgeous! Love the peonies and the foliage, so intricate and lovely! I also love how you offset the panels alongside each other, so much interest like that! I have 1 peony plant....I must have buried it too deep, zero blooms year after year, I should really do something about that LOL

Lisa said...

Love these wonderful die cuts and the addition of the sponging. Really beautifully designed.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Debbie said...

it's a beautiful card connie, i like the peachy/pink with that shade of green!!

and i always like seeing "just for you" it's makes one feel special!!

Broni said...

So pretty! Thanks so much for joining us at the Color Throwdown this week!