Monday, July 17, 2023

Birthday Cake

 This birthday card went to my friend from church a couple weeks ago, she had some major surgery this morning and I haven't heard yet if she is out. 

The layered stamp was given to me by April, we are in the same stamp group and when we have challenge weeks we put all the names of those that have done our challenge into a bowl and pick a name and she picked mine last time and gifted me this stamp, I think it was pretty easy to stamp the layers, you just have to decided which colors to use for everything :)


  • Gemini - Afternoon tea layering stamp and die
  • BasicGrey - Porcelain paper
  • Spellbinders - Majestic Labels 25 die
  • 49 and Market - Coral lace paper to cute the spellbinder die
  • Tim Holtz - Crochet die

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, and hope you have a good week ahead.

Connie

16 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

So cute! I love how the cake is on doilies. ;) You have the most fun papers a die cuts! xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

It looks like a nice stamp and you have the perfect die to back it up. You even have the tablecloth. Pretty! Your friend's mouth will be watering... when she feels all better from her surgery.

Chrissy said...

Fabulous layering stamp Connie and gorgeous card, hope your friends is doing okay..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Lowcarb team member said...

A very nice card.
Hope your friend recovers well from her surgery.

All the best Jan

Darlene said...

WOW this looks good enough to eat! Beautifully crafted my friend! Sure to bring a smile & comfort!

JD/ Jill said...

You made a great birthday card!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

A lovely card to wish your friend a Happy Birthday. I do hope that she has a quick recovery. I'm sure your card will make her feel better. Sending hugs xo K

Donna Phelan said...

That cake looks so yummy, love the filling between the layers! Those lacy die cuts are the perfect accent. You set a pretty table!

Birgit said...

Oh yum! This looks lovely Connie! What a delicious layered tea cake. So elegant how you've added the lacy border and details. Beautifully done!

April Williams said...

This is so pretty! I like how the stamp turned out. I hope your friend recovers quickly.

Graça Gamito said...

I liked. I even feel like eating a slice of the cake...

Beth Stamps said...

This card is so yummy! The stamp from April is a very nice one. I love your rich colours. The lace is a perfect fit too.

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet card, Connie xoxo

Esther Asbury said...

Oh wow - that beautiful cake looks good enough to eat! I love it!

Lisa said...

Love this gorgeous vintage paper and the great cake image. The touch of lace is a wonderful addition to add to the vintage feel.

Louca por porcelana said...

Great card.