Friday, July 21, 2023

Collect moments

 I mixed some of my 49 and market goodies with another die from Gemini, I usually have these dies vertical but decided to try it horizontal and I thought this one worked great that way. Before releasing my die from the paper I added ink through the holes in the die and then took out the paper and softly added more ink to fill in the spots.


  • Gemini - Create-a-card Cherry Blossom die, colored w/inks
  • 49 and Market - Artoptions Avesta 6x8 paper and Ephemera bits (tickets and sentiment, Rub-ons for the butterfly
  • Gems


I hope you all with the flooding and the Heat can get some relief soon.  Starting today this weekend we are down in the 80's and then back to the 90's and close to 100's next week so I am thankful for a little relief from the heat and especially less humidity today.

Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend,

Connie

10 comments:

R's Rue said...

Beautiful.

Esther Asbury said...

What a pretty card. I love how you used the die cut sideways this time, it worked perfectly!

Leslie Miller said...

It works beautifully with a horizontal card! You're so good at adding bits of ephemera for a collage style card. I love the look of it. Many times when I watch the weather news I have to check a map and wonder about my stamping friends. I'm always so relieved when I hear from someone in those affected areas. I hope your upcoming heat doesn't last long.

Lowcarb team member said...

A lovely card and I do like the sentiment 'collect moments and memories'

Thinking of everyone affected by the weather.

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

Pretty blossoms panel, it works well horizontally! I also love the 2 ticket accents, memories from a special event--goes well with your sentiments. Pretty!

Lisa said...

This die cut does work vertical. Love the sponging you added to the die cut. The addition of the tickets is a great way to use ticket bits. I have a bunch of them from a raffle drawing that I need to get used up. Might need to draw some inspiration from this card.

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

The Happy Whisk said...

Very cool card - Congrats on her new home. Most exciting!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Such a sweet card, Connie xoxo

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card dear friend.