Tuesday, July 4, 2023

Graduation

 This is the card I made for my other great nephew who graduated this year, he had his open house this past Saturday.  We didn't make it since we were just in Michigan a couple weeks ago but even with the thick stickers they said it made it :) I was able to make two cards with this sticker pack and I still have some I can use on another card.  The background and the grid die are his school colors.


  • Paper Studio - LaPetites dimensional stickers
  • Frantic Stamper - Color Block card Panel die

I hope you all enjoy your 4th of July.
Thanks so much for stopping by,

Connie

10 comments:

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

That is just darling Connie. I sent out a lot of grad cards this year. And I'll be doing lots more next year when my daughter graduates! Maybe I should commission you to be my card maker. Lol 😂
Love the work you do Lady! xoxo

Open Your Heart to Gardening said...

This is such a beautiful and thoughtful card for a special person.

Leslie Miller said...

A great card for your great-nephew's graduation. Adventure awaits, just like the sticker says. All of life is an adventure.

Donna Phelan said...

Ooooh love the Navy and gold, so regal! Great sticker pack! Congrats to your great nephew--such an exciting time!

Lowcarb team member said...

Great card Connie.

All the best Jan

Em Louise Fairley said...

Adorable graduation card, Connie xoxo

April said...

What a great card for your great nephew! Love the stickers.

Birgit said...

This is fabulous Connie! I love color block dies. So many fun ways to fill them. Your graduation card is perfect. Best wishes to your great nephew!

Lisa said...

Great stickers for this fabulous graduation card for your nephew. I bet he loved this.

Kim said...

Looking at this graduation card makes me think of the Dr Seuss book, 'Oh the Places You'll Go'. So many adventures await your grand nephew. Such a fun card.