Saturday, July 29, 2023

Masculine

 Our next challenge in my group was to make a Masculine card with a calendar on it, well a lot of you know I have made a few of them over the years and when I went to see who was the next guy card I needed, I had already made them one like that, so I went on to the next guy and sure enough he had one too, so I had to go all the way to October to my nephew, and no I hadn't made him one yet :)

To keep myself straight with things I buy $ store calendar that isn't on display and it just happened to have some small calendars at the bottom of the page so I used that in today's card but she did mention you can google free mini calendars and get them from on line. Like I have done on other ones I circled his birthday.


  • Artistic Outpost - The Outpost stamp
  • Spellbinders - Lg. Deckled Rectangles die
  • Simon Says stamps - Tiny words birthday sentiment stamp

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, we have one more day of Extreme heat to get through and we will get a tiny bit of relief for a couple days.

Enjoy your weekend,

Connie


11 comments:

April Williams said...

This is a great masculine card! I love the stamp and what a great idea to use a mini calendar and circle the birth date.

JD/ Jill said...

Great job with this challenge! It's a perfect masculine card!

Leslie Miller said...

I really super duper love the stamp, especially in the shade of blue you used, and the mini-calendar is a cute idea for quick personalization. The background paper is great, too. I'll say again, you're so good at masculine cards!

Louca por porcelana said...

Beautiful card. Have a lovely week ahead.

Hena Tayeb said...

Very nice.

Donna Phelan said...

Well done with having your birthday cards done, I have mine done for the year, YAY! This is a great masculine card. Love the rustic farm image and wonky panels.

Em Louise Fairley said...

It's gorgeous, Connie. I love the color xoxo

Birgit said...

This is wonderful Connie! I love the windmill image and all the elements you've added are perfect for a masculine card.

Debbie said...

i wonder if these challenges are challenging, or if they give you new ideas to work with?? how you feel when you see them. i think they would be fun...perhaps good and creative new ideas!!

and i just happen to love windmills like those!!

Esther Asbury said...

Awesome guy card - I like how you added the calendar and circles the date!

Lisa said...

Great image and a fantastic masculine card. Love the colors you used.