Saturday, July 8, 2023

Bird Feeder

 Retro Rubber Challenge RRCB210 is having a sketch challenge this month, I haven't used this stamp in quite some time, there is no year on it but when I tried looking it up, it looks like it is from the early 2000, so I would say it is at least 15 years old.  I think it was a little big for the sketch but I didn't think of that until it was all colored and I was trying to figure out how to cut it out.


  • Inkadinkado - Bird Feeder stamp, watercolored w/Distress inks
  • Papertrey ink - Hodge Podge paper
  • Spellbinders - Labels 25 die
  • Fiskars - Essential Sayings stamp, hand cut banner w/faux stitching

I would also like to share with 
Word Art Wednesday anything goes challenge

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Leslie Miller said...

Ohhh, I love this stamp! I have it, too, and have only used it once, but it's like a collector's item. I love my Inkadinkado woodblock stamps. You did a nice job with the watercoloring.

Heather said...

So pretty, Connie - love the stamp! We are dedicated goldfinch feeders here, this really makes me smile, lol. Thanks so much for playing at Retro Rubber!

Kim said...

This is a pretty stamp, Connie. I can just imagine all the stamps and pretties you have in your collection. It must be fun revisiting them all.

Birgit said...

This is so pretty Connie! I love to watch the birds at our feeders and you did a wonderful job coloring yours. Beautifully done!!

Louca por porcelana said...

Pretty card. Hugs.

Chrissy said...

Gorgeous card Connie and such a lovely image with the little birds at their feeder and I love die cut panel to fit you design..

Luv CHRISSYxx

Hena Tayeb said...

Lovely.

Em Louise Fairley said...

So pretty, Connie xoxo

Donna Phelan said...

Loving your background, the Designer Papers you used are so pretty....in color and design! That image is so sweet, could be used any time of year too!

Esther Asbury said...

Bird cards are some of my favorites, and yours is beautiful! I love the soft tones of your designer papers - they complement your coloring perfectly.

carrie@northwoods scrapbook said...

Hi Connie! Playing catch up as I was out-of-town a while. That stamp is so cute and a card like this would be perfect for several relatives I have. Lol Lots of bird lovers and watchers. ;)

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely! It looks like you copies the bird feeder in my neighbor's yard!

Lisa said...

Super image. I love when we pull out our older images and color them up showing they are timeless and perfect for our cards. The papers you used really compliment the image.