For my last sympathy card I stamped onto a piece of pattern paper, by inking up my stamp using ink and my daubers (little sponge applicators). It took a few times stamping to give good coverage.
- Sassafras - Mix and mend paper
- Inkadinkado - Garden Flower stamp
- Lawn Fawn - Fancy Scalloped Rectangles die
After stamping the card I sprayed water onto the stamp to clean it and the ink puddled on the stamp and I thought I would see what it would look like if I stamped it and it gave a pretty watercolor look to it, but I lost some definition in the flowers, so I inked them again and stamped again. I also stamped some of the butterflies that were in the stamp set. Since I am always in need of Birthday cards, that is what I turned this card into. I used the same paper pack but this time used some scraps to make up the background.
- Inkadinkado - Garden Flower stamp set
- Sassafras - Mix and mend papers
- Memory Box - Stitched Rectangles layer dies
- Splattering with brown ink
- Pearl Drops
Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today, and letting me know you did :)