Wednesday, February 17, 2021

Good Heart

 I told you awhile ago that Jill sent me a stamped image along with a card on how she used it.  She used pinks on hers so I went with coloring reds on mine. Sent it to my friend who moved away recently. The sentiment that I used fits her perfectly.  I added a punched border on either side of the stamped image. The paper is some stitched paper a card making friend sent me for my birthday last year.


  • Northwoods Rubber stamps - 2012
  • Tim Holtz - Small talk sticker sentiment
  • Martha Stewart - Beaded Arcs border punch
Here is the sweet card Jill sent me, she did a larger size card, isn't that paper so cute and I love the border she used also, so pretty in pinks too!


As I write this we are getting more snow but that is supposed to be it for at least another week and it should start melting this weekend as we are supposed to go above freezing. After shoveling yesterday, the 7 1/2 inches we already have I am ready for spring to come :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Such a pretty and elegant card. This is such a fun stamp and you were so lucky to receive a stamped image. The red and black looks very nice.

We had our first major storm over the last two days. Talk about anxiety, wondering how I was going to get into work, but I did it. I only live a 5 min drive to work, and drove 30 k/hr. I think that's roughly 40 miles an hour.

Louca por porcelana said...

Soooo cute!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Both cards are so beautiful xoxo

Darlene said...

Both cards are just beautiful! What fun!

Esther Asbury said...

Both your friend's card and your case of it are beautiful! I love the border you added to yours and that sentiment is so sweet!
Ordinarily I would be envying your snow, but we've had spring like temps (57 yesterday!) and I worked outside all morning today cleaning up my flower beds this morning, so I guess I'll keep the weather we have! (smile)

Lowcarb team member said...

I like both of these cards.

Today in my part of the UK we have had a grey, rainy day.
I stayed in and did a little housework!

All the best Jan

aussie aNNie said...

wow this is fabulous, love that stamp too. x

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful! What a lovely sentiment and I adore those heart images....they're perfect!

Diana Taylor said...

What a fabulous card - the hearts image is lovely and looks great with those splashes of red - very striking.
Have a good week and stay safe and well,
Diana xx

Leslie Miller said...

Gosh, what a pretty stamp and I love your card in red and black with the fancy border. Your friend's is lovely as well with the soft pinks. I like a variety of stamps, and not necessarily whatever is the latest release of the most popular stamp companies. The weather is nuts in most parts of the country, it seems. Texas is not faring well at this time. It sounds like you're doing better than some. 7 1/2" is too much for me!

Debbie said...

both cards are really lovely, for hearts and love, either color is suitable!! we only got a few inches of snow, not nearly as much as you, now we are getting freezing rain!!

you need to get a snow blower!!

JD/ Jill said...

I love what you did with that stamped image. (It's obviously one of my favorite stamps). I sent you an email.

Janice said...

Beautiful heart cards, and I love the sentiment you have used on yours.