Wednesday, February 24, 2021

Christmas in February

 I needed a few more Christmas cards so that I had enough for this month and I could not think of anything for our theme of Red and Turquoise in my stamp group until I remembered this card kit that came with a magazine, I made some cards from it last year when I needed some quick at the end.  They have the perfect colors for the challenge.


  • Make Special cards - Issue 5 Xmas 2016, wreath and papers
  • Spellbinders - Labels Eleven die
  • ODBD - Mini tags die
  • Nuvo - Crystal drops - Autumn Red for flower centers on wreath


  • Spellbinders - Labels three die
  • Nuvo Crystal glaze on berries


With this last one I decided to add a bit of gold to it. In this cardmaking set the have the already made toppers tags but they also have a stamp set and I stamped the holly and colored with markers to put on either side of the sentiment tag.

  • PPD - Stitched Curvy Coved die
  • Holly stamp colored w/markers
  • Sequins
So far so good keeping up with the Christmas cards :)

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Darlene said...

WOW that worked out well! They are all just beautiful! I would have never put those colors together but these look amazing!! Well done my friend! OH BTW ... I got my vaccine appointments lined up this morning ... 1st one is this Sunday morning and 2nd is 3 weeks later. YAY!!!

Connie said...

Hi Connie, you certainly nailed the Red and Turquoise.
Your cards are so pretty :)
Have a lovely day and God bless you.

Donna Ellis said...

Don't those colors look amazing together? I would never have thought of putting aqua-turquoise with bright red or gold! Your Christmas cards are beautiful! I admire that you're getting a head start, my friend! hugs, de

Leslie Miller said...

Three cute and creative cards! The kit sure worked out great for your challenge. Hats off for keeping up with your monthly Christmas cards!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are all beautiful, Connie xoxo

aussie aNNie said...

Stunning projects, BRILLIANT designs..

Donna Phelan said...

I think this color combo is beautifully festive. I think I have an old pack of Echo Park Christmas paper in these colors. All 3 are great, mu favorite is the last one! Merry Merry!

Debbie said...

these are really pretty connie!! each time you make a few christmas cards i think, these are my favorites, they just get better and better!!

i have been so inspired by you, i ordered a subscription to a card making kit. i know they will not be as pretty as yours, but i will share them on my blog so you can see them!!

Lowcarb team member said...

They are all good, the colours work very well together.

All the best Jan

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Your cards are all so cute as can be. Now is the time to be working on them. I started mine. I usually make 10 to 20 of the same card. Makes for faster production. Have a great day!

Louca por porcelana said...

Wow!Wonderful cards!!!

Janice said...

Pretty selection of cards, loving the colours.

Kim said...

Red and turquoise are truly the best of friends. You are on a roll with your Christmas cards, Connie. These ones are lovely. Whenever I visit you I am reminded that Christmas will roll again again.....thank you. =)