Sunday, February 14, 2021

Happy Valentine's Day

 Card I made for hubby. I first stamped my wood slice stamp onto kraft cardstock and then cut the two sizes of hearts from my die, did a bit of inking around the edges, cut some letters for our initials and the word love.  Popped up the hearts.  The paper was given to me by a cardmaking friend last year for my birthday, I added some ivy I had cut from my Silhouette Cameo machine.


  • Picket Fence - Slice of wood stamp
  • Spellbinders - Classic Hearts and A2 Distressed Edges dies
  • Silhouette Cameo - Ivy  cut
  • Die Versions - Love and alphabet dies

  Hope you all are enjoying your day, we are staying in where it is warm, just too cold out there!

Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Hugs,

Connie

17 comments:

Beth Norman-Roberts said...

Connie, this is so beautiful. With all of your hiking with hubby, this couldn't be any more perfect! I love the uniqueness of thinking outside the box when you developed your hearts. Happy Valentines Day!

Donna Ellis said...

I LOVE your carved initials in a tree knot like this! It reflects your beautiful relationship with hubby in a perfect way! Happy Valentine's Day, Connie! hugs, de

Diane said...

Happy Valentine's Day to you Connie I am sure your husband will love the card. Currently we are snowed in with 6 inches of snow and lots of wind.

Hugs diane

Darlene said...

Awe how sweet ... love how you personalized it! Great job ... I'm sure Greg was thrilled with it! Happy & Healthy day to the both of you!

Kim said...

A very sweet card to your Valentine.

Debbie said...

ooooh what an adorable card for your sweetheart!!

Louca por porcelana said...

So sweet!Happy day!

aussie aNNie said...

♥ is in the air, gorgeous card. xx

handmade by amalia said...

I love the wood and leaves against the pink. Beautiful. Hope you had a merry Valentine's Day, dear Connie.
Amalia
xo

Donna Phelan said...

Adorable! Very clever! So you two, I think of your little hiking/photography adventures!

Birgit said...

This is so cute Connie! It like carving your initials in a tree. Sweet love!

NanaDiana said...

I love it, Connie. You always do such a great job-no matter what you do! xo Diana

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great card, Connie xoxo

Leslie Miller said...

Oh, this is great! I've been admiring the new wooden heart dies, but your slice of wood stamp looks even better! How perfect this is for your sweetie!

Lowcarb team member said...

Beautiful.

Belated Happy Valentine's Day Wishes.

All the best Jan

JD/ Jill said...

Lovely card!

Janice said...

Stunning card, love the initials in the tree effect!