I was looking through my stamps and dies for a butterfly and I couldn't find what I wanted so I went and looked through my coloring calendar images and found this pretty butterfly, and it was just the right size for the card I wanted to make. I tried to use the colors that were in the paper I had picked out and I went to town coloring with pencils.
I tried using the glue with foil technique on this card before I did my nativity cards and I used bigger amounts of glue, still need to find just the right amount to use but it gave a little bit of shine to the background. at the bottom of the paper they have a little collage and I added a button brad to it to give it some dimension as well as lifting the butterfly with foam tape. A little bit of sparkle pen added to the butterfly.
- Coloring for calm 2017 coloring calendar, color w/pencils
- Sassafras - Mix and mend papers
- Recollections - button brad
- Deco foil and glue
- The Greetery - Thinking of you stamp set
- Pink & Main - Sentiment strip die
- Spectrum Sparkle pen - clear