Thursday, February 4, 2021

Got Game

 I broke out this die once again for my great nephews birthday, if I keep this up they will all have had a card using this die.  This time I combined it with an embossing folder, which I sanded down the raised areas to reveal the white core.


I cut the main screen out of metallic paper and then cut the die again and trimmed out the screen to be black, the words looked much better against the black.  I used some metallic markers to color in the controls along with a white gel pen.  Finished with brads.

  • Spellbinders - You've got game die
  • Sizzix - Cracked Embossing folder, sanded
  • Recollections - Brads


Thanks so much for taking the time to stop by today,

Connie

13 comments:

Diane said...

Super fun design Connie.

Hugs diane

Debbie said...

it's a great design for all of the great nephews!! just keep track of who you sent it too, or you will be sending it twice!!

this is such a great card for any boy!!

Karen @ Beatrice Euphemie said...

Very cute design, Connie! Sometimes it's hard to think of a design for guys, but you always come up with something so creative! xx K

aussie aNNie said...

wow love that embossing folder, looks pretty awesome. Great card for a gamer..xxx

Esther Asbury said...

What an awesome guy card! I love it!! 💙💙

JD/ Jill said...

That's a really neat die! And you made a fabulous card using it.

PS. I'm going to be sending you an email...

Birgit said...

What a clever card and just perfect for the gamer in your life. My nephew would love this! Sorry I've been MIA lately. Life...... Hope you're well and keeping warm and healthy. HUgs~

Kim said...

A gamer would love this card....very today. Your great nephew will love this card.

Lowcarb team member said...

What a super design :)

All the best Jan

Donna Phelan said...

Well this is just FUN! I bet he'll love it, very cute and creative! I can see any young man would love this, actually my s-i-l will be 40 in March and he would loooooove this lol Great card!

Louca por porcelana said...

Such fun!Great card!

Em Louise Fairley said...

Great masculine card, Connie xoxo

Janice said...

It’s a perfect die for all your great nephews! I really love that embossing folder too. Super card 👍