Saturday, February 13, 2021

Red & Turquoise Christmas

 In our stamp group the challenge for Christmas this month is to use a new stamp and the colors Red & Turquoise, I am pretty sure that I have never used this stamp set although it is an older one, I got it on sale.

Now the markers I used to color the ornaments are called Aqua so hopefully that is close enough :)


On two of the cards I had used the same Aqua colored marker to go around my images and then hubby came in and said he thought it would look better with a gray color, so I went with a gray/brown color.


The other two look like this


  • Taylored Expressions - Wreath of Joy stamp set, colored w/markers
  • Nuvo -Crystal Glaze
I added a touch of the crystal glaze on the ornaments. This stamp set has everything you see here, the wreath the holly, the cardinal and sentiment, I wish now that I would have arranged it all a little closer together, but that can be for next year, right :)


Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by today, hope you are all staying warm.

Connie

14 comments:

Darlene said...

These are just adorable! I think I'd have to agree with Greg ... I like the gray color outline better. Beautiful either way! Well done!

Donna Phelan said...

They are spaced perfectly. I love that pretty wreath and your colors, the glaze looks awesome too! And yes, I also love the hi-light! Merry Merry!

Diane said...

Beautiful wreath design Connie.

Hugs diane

Leslie Miller said...

The stamp set is super cute and I like how you used the colors. I also think the gray-brown color is nice for the outline. I have a weakness for wreaths, and this one is very festive.

Esther Asbury said...

I love red and turquoise together --- especially for Christmas cards! These are so pretty!

Donna Ellis said...

What a fabulous color combination for Christmas cards, Connie! Your're really getting a great head start for this year! They are beautiful! hugs, de

aussie aNNie said...

What a gorgeous set of cards, beautiful and brilliant stamp used. xx

Tanza Erlambang said...

the bird makes card look so cute... love colors combine...

Have a great weekend.

Kim said...

I love the colours of aqua/turquoise and red together for Christmas. May I say I rather love the aqua border skipping around the outside edge. =)

Birgit said...

these are beautiful Connie! Love the colors. You're off to a good start for next Christmas. ;0)

Debbie said...

ooooh mr. cardinal, the perfect bird for a christmas card!!! these are so pretty!!

Louca por porcelana said...

How beautiful!

Em Louise Fairley said...

They are so sweet! xoxo

Janice said...

Red and turquoise make a great combo, not one I would try usually. Gorgeous cards.